Returns, Warranty and Privacy
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
At WholesaleGateOpener.com we stand by every product we sell. We will do everything we can to make you happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you're not completely satisfied within the first 30 days of delivery of the product, we'll refund your money (less shipping & handling).
1. Contact Customer Service - In order to receive a refund, it is critical that you have a Return Authorization Number to ensure that your refund is credited to the correct account. Send us e-mail within the first 30 days of delivery of the product, and one of our Customer Service Operators will send you a Return Authorization Number (valid for 7 days) along with return instructions.
2. Package Your Item for Return - To ensure your package arrives to us safely and undamaged, please pack the item in the original packaging, and remember to include all products, accessories, parts and pieces in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping & handling). Save you packaging! All returns need to be in original packaging to avoid 15% restocking fee.
3. Label Your Package - To receive the fastest credit possible, please write "Return" on your package. You MUST write your Return Authorization Number clearly on the package. A Return Authorization Number is required for us to be able to refund your purchase price. Shipping cost has to be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for the return shipping.
4. Secure Your Package - We encourage you to protect yourself from loss or theft by insuring the return shipment and sending it by some kind of trackable service, such as USPS Certified Mail, UPS or FedEx. The return must be shipped within 7 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Be sure to save the receipt for your records. We regret that we can not issue a credit or refund for any item that is damaged, lost in shipping, or sent COD.
5. Receive Your Refund - Credit card purchases will be refunded to your credit card company the day we process your return. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly statement. WholesaleGateOpener.com will issue a refund check the same day we process your return for any items purchased by personal check, money order, or cashier's check. Refunds are for complete purchase price, but do not include shipping & handling charges.
PLEASE ALLOW US UP TO 2 WEEKS TO PROCESS YOUR RETURN, AND UP TO 30 DAYS FOR REFUNDS. We will always do our best to process your return and issue your refund as quickly as possible.
ALEKO products come with a standard two year limited warranty.
ALEKO products are warranted by the manufacturer against defects in materials and manufacturer workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase provided the recommended installation procedures have been followed. After the first year warranty has expired, WholesaleGateOpener.com will provide the additional two (2) years of coverage for the opener for an extra cost. Contact us for more details.
In the case of product failure due to defective material or manufacturer workmanship within the first the first year years of the warranty from the date of purchase, the product will be repaired or replaced (at our option) at no charge to the customer (excluding shipping and handling charges).
Verification of the warranty period requires copies of receipts or other proof of purchase. Please retain these records because it is not our responsibility retain this information.
For warranty service please contact our customer service department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you.
In order for us to provide you with proper assistance please follow these simple steps:
First - Determine the warranty period. Check the date of the purchase and make sure the product was purchased from our web site.
Second - Contact us and ask for diagnosis and recommendation.
Third - Order the replacement part. If the product is under warranty, faulty part is replaceable and small sized we will send replacement part as soon as possible. If not please obtain RMA number and ship us the faulty part or product for replacement or repair. We will repair or replace it at our discretion and will ship back to you. Shipping cost have to be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for the return shipping.
The manufacturer and WholesaleGateOpener.com will not be responsible for any charges or damages incurred in the removal of the defective parts for repair, or the reinstallation of those parts after repair. Any components that are not factory specified (i.e. battery and transformer) will void the warranty. This warranty shall be considered void if damage to the product(s) was due to improper installation or use, connection to an improper power source, or if damage was caused by lightning, wind, fire, flood, insects or other natural agent.
We do our best to process your order as soon as possible. All ALEKO products and all orders from our web site are shipped from our Seattle WA warehouse within 1-2 business days by FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service carriers. Buyer is responsible for all charges and payments of all customs clearance fees, duties and taxes, if any.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To quickly process your transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.